Buying Property in Summit County
Buying property in Summit County is a unique and rewarding experience. With four world class ski destinations and countless summer activities buying property here is as much about a lifestyle choice as it is an investment.
The Buying Process:
- Pre-Qualification: By meeting with your lender and receiving a pre-qualification letter you will help streamline the buying process and avoid any surprises when you find the property that is right for you.
- Home Search: Use RealEstateoftheRockyMountains.com to search for properties that fit your price point, location and needs.
- View Property: When you have identified the properties you are interested in contact us to to view the properties in person.
- Make an Offer: After viewing properties and deciding on the one that is right for you we will assist you in writing an offer and present it to the sellers on your behalf.
- Negotiation:We will provide insight during the negotiation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Dates and Deadlines: While you are under contract on a property you will have many dates and deadlines to meet. We will work with you and help coordinate inspections, title work and surveys.
- Closing: When all the deadlines have passed we will proceed to closing where you receive the keys to your new home!